Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

2017 Staff Farewells

At our assembly this morning, we said farewell to a few of our amazing PES teachers who are off on new adventures in 2018. Some will be traveling, and others will be having babies! 

The Pav is so thankful to Mrs. Lai and all of the help she has given us this year!  We are going to miss you heaps, and we are so excited to meet your new little baby!

We are also going to miss Whaea Saf tremendously!  However, we are so proud of you and your decision to head to University next year to get your teaching certificate!


1 comment:

  1. HI MISS MOALA I LOVED THAT YOU HAD VIDEO THEE HAKA AND I LOVE HOW TYLA DID THE HAKA AND I WAS WATCHING HEATHER AND I FELT SORRY FOR HEATHER BECAUSE WHEN SHE WAS DOING THE HAKA SHE WAS CRYING SO I STARTED CRYING TWO AND SO AS NINA SAW ME AND EVA EVEN MIA SHE SAID TO LET IT ALL OUT AND I COULDN'T BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY HARD...LOVE LEAH AND FAREWELL STAFF

    ReplyDelete