Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Serving Others During the Lockdown

As our country is back in level 3 lockdown, the need around our community continues to grow. I was so happy to receive a text from Antzel's mum asking for him to be excused from his Te Reo Class Google Meet earlier this week because he was out delivering food parcels. What a great thing to be doing Antzel! We are so proud of you! 



HELPING PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY


Today I helped my mum and poppy to deliver food boxes to families who are in need of food. I made sure I wore my mask, my gloves and also kept my distance. 




I feel very happy, seeing families happy when the got the food boxes, especially the children. It is a blessing to help others. Thanks to those who are involved with helping families.

By Antzel.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete